Become a Partner
Reach a new market for your socially responsible products.
If you’re not currently pursuing the incentive, reward and recognition markets, Helping Hand Partners can introduce your products to new channels of distribution.
What does Helping Hand Partners do?
Our mission is to connect companies seeking to demonstrate their commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) with social change organizations that help people become self-sufficient and improve their lives.
How we work:
We sell unique, high-quality products made by social enterprises and fair trade organizations in the United States and around the world to promotional product companies, meeting and event planners; incentive, recognition and reward buyers; and retailers.
Through mentoring, we help the social change organizations (our partners) who produce our products to better understand the requirements of this niche market. We provide business development, marketing, distribution and sales expertise to ensure their success.
Why partner with Helping Hand Partners?
- We have more than 40 years’ experience in the incentive market
- We have proven business development, marketing and distribution expertise to support your business growth
- We feature your products in our industry trade show booth
- We advertise your products online
- We devote an entire page on our website to tell your organization’s story
- We use direct marketing to create sales leads
- We have a dedicated, experienced sales team and network of suppliers to sell your products
What does it cost to become a Helping Hand Partners partner?
- We don’t charge any upfront fees for our mentoring services and marketing support. When we sell your products in this market, your organization pays Helping Hand Partners a small commission.
- Who is eligible to become a Helping Hand Partners partner?
- We welcome social change organizations that promote economic justice and offer a product not directly competitive with our current social enterprise partners. Please check our partners’ profiles to see the types of products we currently sell.